Certified Information Systems Security Professional
CISSP Training & Certification
Veterans Cybersecurity Group is proud to be an Official Training Provider for (ISC)² and its globally recognized cybersecurity certifications, including the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP®) and the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®). CISSP Training and Certification is a minimum requirement for VCSG’s Federal Cybersecurity Professional Program as CISSP is a DoD-approved baseline certification. It satisfies several of the job levels — IAT Level III, IAM Levels II and III, and IASAE I, II, II and CSSP Manager.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized certification in the cybersecurity market. CISSP validates a cybersecurity professional’s deep technical
and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer and manage an organization’s overall security posture.
CISSP Common Body of Knowledge Domains
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Instant credibility and differentiation | Positioned as an authority figure on cybersecurity, proving proficiency to keep up with new technologies, developments, and threats. Quickly conveys
knowledge and inspires trust.
- Unique recognition | The highest standard for cybersecurity expertise. It’s vendor-neutral, accredited and requires both practical knowledge and professional experience to earn.
- Enhanced knowledge and skill set | Advanced knowledge and skills to stay ahead of cybersecurity best practices, evolving technologies, and mitigation strategies.
- Versatility | Vendor-neutral and multivendor knowledge can be applied across different technologies and methodologies, increasing marketability, and ensuring ability to protect sensitive
data in a global environment.
- Career advancement | Raises visibility and credibility, improves job security and creates new job opportunities.
Veterans Cybersecurity Group’s Official (ISC)² CBK Training Seminars
The Official (ISC)² CBK Training Seminars are presented in an accelerated fashion over a period of 8 four-hour sessions. The CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP and SSCP are worth 2 hours of lower division college credit hours per the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT).